The Optimum Seatpost extends 3 1/2″ (90 mm) longer than our standard seatpost, but when telescoped for folding, it is 120 mm shorter. It is optimised for comfort with a dual-bolt micro-adjust fitting for any twin-rail saddle. It has an inner post diameter of 27.2 mm, so alternative style inner seatposts can be used. It is perfect for taller riders or to make any of our 16″ and 20″ bikes more compact when folded.
• Reduces the folded bike size by 4.7” (120 mm) when telescoped down
• Up to 3.5” (90 mm) longer than our standard seatpost
• Dual-bolt head design for precise saddle adjustment
• Fully customisable for comfort
• Compatible with Argent, Junction and Pilot bikes (33.9 mm seat tubes)